Jason Friedman practices in many different legal areas including commercial litigation, business transactions, social media, partnership disputes, entertainment and family law.
Admitted to practice law in the State of Texas and the State of New York.
United States District Court for the Northern, Western, Eastern, Southern District of Texas.
United States District Court for the Southern, Eastern and Western District of New York.
State Bar Activities and Professional Associations:
– Former committee member of the Texas State Bar 6th District Grievance Committee.
– Previously elected and served as the Texas State Bar 6th District Grievance Committee.
– Chairman for the 2014 – 2015, 2015 – 2016, and 2017 -2018 terms.
– American Bar Association.
– Dallas Association of Young Lawyers.
– Dallas Bar Association.
– New York Bar Association.
– Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation.
– The William ‘Mac’ Taylor American Inn of Court.
– Selected as one of “Best Lawyer Under 40 in Dallas” by D Magazine, 2018, 2019 2014-2020 Super Lawyers Texas Rising Star by Thomson Reuters.
– 2010 Outstanding Attorney Under 40 Cardozo Society Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas.
– 2017 Top 50 Court Awards All Practice Areas California.
– 2019 Top 100 Commercial Litigation Verdicts in the United States.
A native Texan, Friedman was born and raised in Dallas. He graduated from J.J. Pearce High School and obtained a B.S.B.A. from the University of Denver in Real Estate and International Business and obtained his J.D. from Thomas M. Cooley School of Law.